These low carb pumpkin cheesecake bites are so easy to make and would make a great Fall party appetizer or little handheld dessert!
Pumpkin season is here and everyone is freaking out. Low carb peeps…I’ve got your back with these Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites! They are creamy, decadent, sweet, and absolutely delicious. Lets get to it!
These low carb pumpkin cheesecake bites are so easy to make with only 6 ingredients that every low carb pumpkin lover should have in their pantry.
I have a confession though, I am not a pumpkin fan. I have never had a PSL (pumpkin spice latte) and I do not love pumpkin pie. But these pumpkin cheesecake bites are a different story. I can eat these all day everyday.
It’s the cheesecake part that makes me fall in love. I can never resist any kind of cheesecake!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
I think these low carb pumpkin cheesecake bites are the perfect snack, breakfast, or after dinner treat! That’s if your daughter doesn’t steal them all like mine did!
So the secret ingredients to these decadent little cheesecake bites are cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, powdered sweetener, coconut flour, and pumpkin seeds.
The pumpkin seeds sound intimidating, but they are not. What I did was blend them up with some sweetener and then I rolled the bites around in the crumbs after I formed them into balls. It gave a nice texture change that I really liked! I used already roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas) that I found at the grocery store. You could also roast them yourself!
I love to have the pumpkin seeds in my pantry because they are so good to sprinkle on salads or just as a snack. They are so crunchy!
The batter for these low carb pumpkin cheesecake bites was the prefect consistency to roll into balls without it having to be put into the freezer. I’m all about cutting time when it comes to making a low carb snack!
Just to show you how easy these are to make, I made a short video.
HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB (KETO) PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BITES:
My most popular recipe on my blog is another version of an energy bite…my Low Carb Butter Cookie Energy Bites! They are just as easy and just as delicious!
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites - Keto and Gluten Free
- 1 8oz softened cream cheese (full fat)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Coconut flour (Click here to see the brand I like best on Amazon)
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, add cream cheese and pumpkin puree. mix to combine.
- add coconut flour, ⅓ cup sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix to combine.
- In a food processor or bullet, add pumpkin seeds and 1 tbsp sweetener. Pulse until it resembles course crumbs.
- Roll the cream cheese mixture into tablespoon sized balls and coat with the pulsed pumpkin seeds. Set aside
- refrigerate for 1 hour if desired.
- Make sure your cream cheese is completely softened or it will not mix completely into the pumpkin puree.
- Coconut flour is very absorbent. If you want to use almond flour for these cheesecake bites, you would probably need to double the amount.
- You can omit the pumpkin seeds but I really think they add some much needed texture.
⭐️ Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!