HOW TO MAKE BANANA BREAD MUFFINS
The first thing you will need to do for this flavorful recipe is preheat your oven to 325f.
Set out your cupcake tin and line with liners.
Make sure you spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray and set aside. We do this as an extra precaution. These moist muffins tend to stick!
Now, mix together flour, baking soda, sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Add in melted butter, egg, maple syrup and vanilla.
Now lets stir in your mashed banana’s.
The batter should look like this.
Next, divide the banana bread muffin batter evenly between the nine cupcake liners. I like to use an ice cream scoop for easy scooping!
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Your house is going to smell so good! Yummy!
After baking, I topped mine with a little course sugar.
⭐ Did you make this One Bowl Banana Bread Muffins? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
One Bowl Banana Bread Muffins
- Preheat the oven at 325F.
- Line a cupcake tin with 9 liners and spray inside of the liners with cooking spray.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, sugar and salt into a large bowl.
- Add in melted butter, egg, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir well.
- Stir in bananas.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 9 cupcake liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Spray the muffin liners with cooking spray as these moist muffins tend to stick
- Use an ice cream scoop to make scooping each muffin easier
- Top these weight watchers friendly muffins with course sugar after baking for some extra crunch.