Now that Summer is behind us… it’s that wonderful time of year where it’s all about the comfort food! Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins is the perfect balance of fall spices and rich cream cheese packed into a yummy keto muffin!
Bring the pumpkin spice and everything nice back to your keto/low carb kitchen this fall with this easy, “not your basic” Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins!
Fall is my favorite season.. the smells, cooler weather, falling leaves and PUMPKIN!
So I came up with this super easy Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins because I want all my friends to share on the pumpkin fun too!
With the perfect balance of fall spices and rich cream cheese.. these muffins are not your basic pumpkin muffins!
Let’s get started!
HOW TO MAKE KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE MUFFINS
For the Sugar free Cheesecake Filling:
We need to combine 8 ounces softened cream cheese with 1/4 cup of powdered Lakanto Sweetener. Mix it together in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer and set that aside.
Now, let’s preheat your oven to 350F and line a 12 cup cupcake tin with liners.
Make sure to spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray because these muffins are so moist they might stick!
Now, in a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, granulated lakanto and baking soda.
Once you’re finished with that now add in the pumpkin puree, melted butter, vanilla and eggs.
Mix into a smooth batter.
Divide evenly into the muffins cups. I like to use an ice cream scoop to do this.
Now spoon in the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the pumpkin mixture. The muffin liners will be completely full.
Swirl the batter with a toothpick or a butter knife.
Bake in your preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Warning! Your house will smell amazing!
Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
You won’t believe your tastebuds with these sweet and spicy muffins!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- 2 Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 Cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Large Eggs
- 8 Ounces Cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup Powdered sweetener (click here to see my favorite)
- Hand Mixer
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 12 cup cupcake tin with liners.
- Spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and the powdered sweetener with an electric mixer, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, granulated lakanto and baking soda.
- Now add in the pumpkin puree, melted butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Mix into a smooth batter.
- Divide evenly into the muffin cups.
- Now spoon in the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the pumpkin mixture.
- Swirl with a toothpick or a butter knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.