Make a delicious dinner, in a matter of minutes with this Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers recipe! Filled with Italian Sausage, cauliflower rice, mushrooms and yummy cheese.. who say's dinner has to be so much work!
Why spend 1 hour (or more) cooking stuffed peppers when you can have them ready in about 30 minutes? Thats why I love this air fryer stuffed peppers recipe so much!
When it's a busy weeknight, you really don't want to pick a recipe that will mean you have to wait 1 hour for it to bake in the oven. By the time it's finished, everyone is screaming because they are so hungry!
It's just so amazing how fast you can cook something in the air fryer, and if you find one that is a good size, you can make an entire family meal.
This recipe is perfect because it has everything you need for dinner in one neat package. No need to make a side dish.
Please checkout these other amazing recipes:
Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
- 4 Green Bell Peppers, tops and seeds removed
- 1 pound Ground Italian Sausage
- 8 ounces Mushrooms, finely chopped (I use baby bella mushrooms)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Place the green bell peppers in your air fryer basket. Air fry for 10 minutes at 400F.
- While the peppers are cooking, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook your Italian Sausage until cooked through and crumbled. Add your mushrooms and garlic. Cook until the mushrooms release their liquid, about 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower and 1 cup of the Monterey Jack Cheese. Mix together until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Use a spoon and fill each green pepper with the filling. Making sure to pack each one full and smooth out the top. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the stuffing.
- Place in your Air Fryer basket and cook for annother 10 minutes at 400F. Serve.