Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a hearty full-of-flavor dish the whole family will love! I take everything you love about a cheeseburger and give it a keto spin!
What more can I say about this delicious bacon cheeseburger salad other than it is absolutely delicious!
It really is the ultimate keto comfort food…no pasta or potatoes needed.
These are the kind of recipes that keep me and the ladies in my LLK Membership on track. This is the most perfect meal prep recipe ever as it is enough for dinner for 2 one night, then box that stuff up in some Tupperware and you’ve got lunch for a week!
So yeah, I’m a weight loss coach and proud of it. I’ve never mentioned it in one of my blog posts before…probably because I never thought about it until now!
But we’ve got an amazing group of ladies all losing weight with keto and it is so much fun! I get so fired up everyday when I read another success story in the group. We have so much belief that we’re going to reach our goal weights!
That’s what it all really boils down to…belief. If you don’t believe you will reach your goal weight, you won’t.
So anyway, that’s what I’ve been up to lately!
I would love to have you join us in the group! Click here to learn more then go make this amazing bacon cheeseburger casserole!
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1 pound Bacon, chopped into ½ inch pieces
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup White vinegar
- ¼ cup Dill Pickle Relish
- ¼ cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ cup Minced white onion
- ½ cup Sugar-free ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 400F and spray the inside of a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove from the skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. In the same skillet, cook and crumble the ground beef with the montreal steak seasoning.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and then pour into the casserole dish.
- Place into already preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve.