We take chops and sear them to perfection all in one skillet! These keto bacon wrapped pork chops are perfectly spiced and super tender and juicy!
These keto pork chops are seared to perfection and have the most amazing spice rub. They are definitely a family favorite recipe!
These pork chops are super easy cooked in the skillet but I know I am going to get questions about the air fryer. Specifically, can you cook these in the air fryer.
Well, I think that should work just fine! You will want to leave them in there long enough to cook the pork all of the way through and also long enough for the bacon to get crispy.
That’s why I would recommend a temperature of 360F to cook them in your air fryer. Pull them when the internal temp is 165F.
I haven’t used this method yet, so I am not sure how long these keto pork chops will take to cook. I am guessing 20-25 minutes.
Let me know how they turn out!
One thing I refuse to do in my blog posts is go on a long monologue about the recipe.
Do you really need to know if a pork chop is keto? Of course it is! It’s meat! I don’t need to explain that to you in this blog post. You just want the damn recipe, right?
So here it is!
Keto Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless thick cut pork chops
- 4 slices Thick cut bacon
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- Combine all your spice ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside of each pork chop and secure with a toothpick. Continue this process with each pork chop. Sprinkle half of the rub onto on side of the pork chops.
- In a heavy bottom skillet over medium heat, place your chops into your skillet, seasoned side down. Sprinkle the remaining of your rub on your chops.
- Cook the pork chops, making sure to sear all sides, until an internal temperature is 165F is reached. Should take about 30 minutes. Remove the toothpicks and serve.