This Cauliflower Chicken fried rice casserole is like comfort Chinese food but without all of the carbs! This casserole is full of veggies but your kids will never know that it is cauliflower instead of white rice! Feel free to fill your bowl with this low carb casserole and have zero guilt!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
When I start thinking about a dinner recipe for my blog, my first thought is “will my kids eat it?” The answer with this cauliflower chicken fried rice casserole is “yes!” They may have picked out the carrots and the red bell pepper, but they ate the cauliflower rice and chicken with no hesitation. Score one for mom!
Some other chicken recipes I love:
- Crack Chicken
- Baked Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Crust Pizza
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs
- Keto Chicken Salad
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice Casserole
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1 inch pieces
- salt to taste
- 2 Carrots, diced (or 1/2 cup shredded)
- 1/2 Red bell pepper diced
- 1 12 ounce bag of riced cauliflower or a head of cauliflower riced in the food processor
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp minced ginger or ginger paste
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 scallions sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Add avocado oil to a skillet on medium high heat. Add the chicken thighs, season with salt, and sauté chicken until browned (in 2 batches if necessary).
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add to a large bowl with the cauliflower rice.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except scallions, to the bowl with the rice and chicken. Stir to combine.
- Add the mixture to an 8x8 casserole dish and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with sliced scallions
⭐ Did you make this Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer