These are far and away the best keto pancakes I have ever made. Fluffy Pancakes made with coconut flour and filled with blueberries. Top with your favorite sugar free syrup for an amazing keto breakfast treat.
Pancakes are one of my favorite breakfasts and these Keto Blueberry Pancakes are one of the best I have ever made…and I’ve made a lot of pancakes!
Some other pancake recipes you can find on my site are:
To get started with these pancakes, I mixed up the batter. The batter uses coconut flour and the recipe is correct…you only need 2 tablespoons of coconut flour to make these pancakes!
The rest of the batter consists of eggs, sweetener, butter, baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
Hopefully this photo gives you an idea of how the consistency should be…
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
I used a non-stick skillet over medium heat and I sprayed it with cooking spray. I used an ice cream scoop to scoop out the pancakes into the skillet. Then I added 5-7 blueberries into each pancake.
When the pancake is slightly cooked around the edges, it is ready to flip!
This recipe makes 2 servings. They are very filling and so delicious served with sugar free syrup!
Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut flour (Click here to see the brand I like best on Amazon)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 20 Blueberries
- Cooking Spray
Mix the Batter
- Mix the coconut flour and baking powder together in a large bowl. Add in the eggs and mix. Finally, mix in the butter, salt, and sweetener. Set aside
Make Keto Blueberry Pancakes!
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Using an ice cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into the skillet.
- Drop 5 blueberries onto each pancake. Continue to cook until the pancakes are ready to flip. They are ready with the edges firm up and are no longer glossy. Cook for about 30 seconds more after flipping.
- Serve with butter and homemade sugar free syrup if desired.
⭐ Did you make this Keto Blueberry Pancake recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer