This protein pudding is thick so it sticks with you for a while, only uses 4 ingredients, and can be ready in just a few minutes. It's also keto and low carb!
Protein powders can sometimes get boring and they are not as filling as I would like. That's why I like to make thicker foods out of protein powders to make them more of a large snack or a meal. This Protein Pudding does just that!
It's thick so it sticks with you for a while, only uses 4 ingredients, and can be ready in just a few minutes!
Another very popular recipe I have using protein powder is my Protein Pancakes...Those only have 4 ingredients, too!
So the 4 magical ingredients are protein powder (chocolate or vanilla), cocoa powder, almond milk, and chia seeds.
The chia seeds are there to get the protein pudding thick. They also have a lot of good for you fiber and fats!
I highly recommend you use a protein powder that tastes really good. Otherwise, this protein pudding is going to be yucky! I recommend Primal Kitchen - Primal Fuel. It is the best tasting protein powder I have ever tried. It is also low in carbs!
HOW TO MAKE PROTEIN PUDDING
This recipe is so simple! All you do is put all of your ingredients in a blender jar or magic bullet and blend it up. The chia seeds will almost instantly make the mixture a pudding consistency.
⭐ Did you make this Protein Pudding recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Protein Pudding - Chocolate or Vanilla!
- ¾ cup Water or Almond milk
- 1 Serving Whey Protein powder (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1.5 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa powder (optional if making chocolate pudding)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon) optional
- Flaked sea salt, optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender jar or magic bullet, making sure to add the liquid first. Blend 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately or let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Top with chocolate chips and flaked sea salt
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.