I am obsessed with food that can be made with protein powder and these Protein Waffles are no exception. This simple recipe uses only 4 ingredients to make 2 large waffles that are crispy, super tasty, and packed with protein! Let’s go!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
HOW TO MAKE PROTEIN WAFFLES
Pull out your waffle maker and get it pre-heating and spray it with cooking spray.
This is literally the easiest waffle recipe you will ever make. All you do is mix together 1 scoop of vanilla Premiere Protein powder, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 3 tablespoons of water, and a pinch of salt. Thats it!
I then poured half of the mixture into the waffle maker and let it do its thing.
I’m not sure if you can tell, but these low carb waffles are actually crispy! I was so stoked!
What I love the most about these protein waffles is that they only use 4 ingredients and there are no oats or bananas.
Kids love them too! This is so much healthier for kids and they taste great! My daughter ate them for breakfast this morning and I am elated that she has had a nutritious breakfast that won’t give her a sugar crash.
Another thing I am excited about is this sugar free syrup. It doesn’t have any aspartame or sucralose…it’s made with monk fruit!
PROTEIN WAFFLES VIDEO:
Protein Waffles - Only 4 Ingredients!
PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST
- 1/2 Cup Whey Protein Powder (I used Vanilla Premiere Protein)
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- pinch of salt
- butter and sugar free syrup for serving
- Heat your waffle iron on medium and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix the protein powder, egg, water, baking powder, and salt in a medium sized bowl until fully combined.
- Pour half of the batter in the waffle iron (for smaller waffle irons, pour less batter), and cook according to your waffle irons directions.
- Serve with butter and sugar free syrup.
- You can try this with other protein powders but I cannot guarantee it will work. I have heard that Quest protein powder works well for protein recipes.
⭐ Did you make this Protein Waffles Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer