I took my favorite dessert recipe and made it even better! This Sugar Free Caramel Cheesecake is made with my easy homemade sugar free caramel sauce and it is the best thing ever! Rich with flavor, this sugar free cheesecake is absolutely delicious!
Sometimes we want real sugar filled and full fat cheesecake and there is nothing wrong with that. But sometimes we want a sugar free option. This sugar free caramel cheesecake recipe is especially helpful for those who need to eat less sugar, or who are following a sugar restricted diet.
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for this sugar free caramel cheesecake recipe and substitution options. For a printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
1 ½ Cups almond flour - you can use any nut flour you like except for coconut flour.
⅓ Cup Powdered sugar free sweetener
6 Tablespoons Butter, melted - unsalted or salted...your preference!
24 Ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature - use a reduced fat cream cheese for a lighter cheesecake.
1 Cup Powdered sugar free Sweetener
3 Large eggs
4 Ounces light sour cream
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
3 Tablespoons sugar free caramel sauce - you can use my recipe for keto caramel sauce or you can use a store bought version.
- Do not overeat your cheesecake filling. This will cause your cheesecake to rise too much while baking, and then fall.
- For more tips and tricks for the best cheesecake, checkout my keto cheesecake recipe.
You are going to love this caramel cheesecake recipe!
More sugar free cheesecake recipes
HUNGRY FOR MORE EASY RECIPES? Click here to subscribe to my newsletter and get my 80+ recipe e-cookbook absolutely FREE!
Sugar Free Caramel Cheesecake
- 1 ½ Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ⅓ Cup Powdered sugar free sweetener
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 24 Ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature (you can use reduced fat for a healthier option)
- 1 Cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 3 Large eggs
- 4 Ounces light sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons sugar free caramel sauce
- Springform Pan
- Preheat oven to 325F. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine almond flour, sweetener and melted butter. Stir until ingredients are combined. Pour crust into the springform pan and press halfway up the sides using your fingers. Use fingers or a flat bottom cup to flatten the crust to the bottom. Bake in the oven for 5-8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat your cream cheese with a hand mixer until fluffy. If you use a stand mixer use the paddle attachment.
- Add in your sweetener a little at a time and beat with the mixer. Now add in your eggs and beat until combined. Finally add in your vanilla and sour cream. Mix until all ingredients are just incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the already baked crust and even out the top. Drizzle the top of your cheesecake with caramel sauce, use a butter knife to swirl, only inserting the knife less about ½ inch into the batter. Bake in already preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. The center should still be jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and crack the door. Let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 30 minutes. Set on counter and let set for about 1 hour, making sure to leave springform pan on.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Use a butter knife to run around the edges of the cheesecake. Remove springform pan and slice, should make 8 slices.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.