These keto pralines with pecans and cream are the ultimate easy keto holiday dessert...my whole family loves them and only 1 net carb! A quick cook on the stove then they only need a few minutes to firm up in the fridge.
Are you into keto desserts and cookies? If so, I have just the recipe for you! You are going to love these Keto Pralines!
The absolutely best thing about these pralines is that we take that butter all the way to browned butter. I am all about browned butter lately because it is probably the most amazing thing I have ever tasted. I love it so much!
This recipe is so easy, you will be making it weekly like me! I love to keep a weeks worth in the fridge to grab anytime I want a sweet treat. The best thing is that they are so rich you will not want to eat more than one.
To get started with this recipe, we melt the salted butter in a small saucepan over medium high heat and we cook it until it is browned. Stir the butter often and it will start to turn a beautiful golden color. This should take about 5 minutes or less. Now remove from the heat.
Next up we add in the cream, sweetener, and xanthan gum. The xanthan gum is so important in this recipe because it keeps the mixture stable so it doesn't separate.
After that, we add in the chopped nuts and stir it up. I stick it in the refrigerator for about and hour to get the mixture thick so we can scoop it into cookies shapes.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
After they have cooled and you scooped them into cookie shapes on a lined baking pan, I like to sprinkle on some Maldon sea salt. It really takes these over the top!
Keto Brown Butter Pralines - 1 Net Carb
- 2 Sticks Salted butter
- ⅔ Cup Heavy Cream
- ⅔ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum (click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 2 Cups Chopped pecans
- Maldon sea salt
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Brown the butter in a saucepan over medium high heat, stirring often. This should take less than 5 minutes. Stir in the heavy cream, xanthan gum, and sweetener. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the nuts and place in the refrigerator to firm up for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. The mixture will get really thick. Scoop into 10 cookie shapes onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with the maldon salt, if desired. Let refrigerate on the baking sheet until hardened.
- Store in an air tight container and keep refrigerated until serving.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
⭐ Did you make this Keto Praline Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer