These easy Keto Crepes are fool proof and perfectly pliable for sweet or savory fillings. With only 4 ingredients.. this deliciously light, SUPER EASY, coconut flour, cream cheese recipe will have you wondering why you haven’t gone Keto sooner!
I’m so excited to share with you this super easy, perfect for breakfast or dessert, keto crepe recipe!
With only 4 ingredients… you’ll fall in love with these keto crepes!
HOW TO MAKE EASY 4 INGREDIENT KETO CREPES
This recipes only uses egg whites, cream cheese, coconut flour, and salt.
If you want them to be slightly sweet, you can add a little sweetener.
We use egg whites to keep the eggs from tasting eggy.
Let’s get started!
Add all your ingredients to your blender and pulse until all combined.
Don’t worry the mixture will be thin!
Preheat an 8 inch non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
Add 1/4 cup of the batter to the skillet and swirl it around the pan until it coats the bottom.
Cook for a few minutes until the crepe sets and starts to brown on the bottom.
Now carefully flip the crepe over with a spatula.
Stir the remaining crepe batter before making each crepe to make sure the ingredients stay evenly mixed!
This keto crepe batter recipe will make 8 crepes.
Serve with your favorite sweet or savory crepe filling.
In under thirty minutes. Now you have a perfect, 4 ingredient breakfast or dessert! delicious!
⭐ Did you make this Easy 4 Ingredient Keto Crepes Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Easy 4 Ingredient Keto Crepes - Sweet or Savory
- 1 1/2 Cups liquid egg whites
- 6 Tablespoons Coconut flour (Click here to see the brand I like best on Amazon)
- 4 Tablespoons Cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat an 8 inch non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and pulse until all combined. The mixture will be thin.
- Add 1/4 cup of the batter to the skillet and swirl it around the pan until it coats the bottom.
- Cook for a few minutes until the crepe sets and starts to brown on the bottom.
- Carefully flip the crepe with a spatula and cook for a minute more. They should be firm enough to flip. They will tear if you flip them too early.
- Remove from the pan to a plate and continue making the other crepes.
- Make sure you stir the remaining crepe batter before making each crepe.
- The batter will make 8 crepes.
- Serve with your favorite sweet or savory filling.
- For a sweet filling, you can add a tablespoon of Lakanto granulated sweetener.
- each serving is 2 crepes