Keto Skillet Cookie – using my delicious keto cookie recipe and made it a giant cookie! If chocolate is what you’re craving but not the carbs…now you can indulge in that chocolate goodness (made in one skillet) 30 minute, ultimate cookie! Keto never tasted so good!
Just because we live a keto/low carb lifestyle, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be able to enjoy one of the best cookies there is!
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies? I have a Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that is out of this world (according to over 75 reviews). So I thought, why not make it a keto skillet cookie!
My recipe will show you how to make this classic treat and still be keto friendly!
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP SKILLET COOKIE
Let’s get started!
First, pre-heat your oven to 350F. Grease a 10 inch oven proof skillet with butter or cooking spray.
Add in the melted butter and sweetener to a stand mixer (or hand mixer with a large bowl) and mix on medium speed until combined.
Now add in the almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until the dough forms.
Now time for the best part! Fold in the Lily’s Chocolate Chips.
Now it’s time to press your dough into the skillet in an even layer.
Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
20 minutes will result in a gooey skillet cookie while 25 minutes will be a firmer cookie.
I prefer gooey but I guess there are other opinions in the world!
Serve with your favorite keto friendly ice cream like Halo top.
Looks so yummy! See! There is no reason we can’t enjoy this skillet cookie too! Keto style!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- 3/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 9 ounce bag Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand)
- Electric Mixer
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and grease a 10 inch oven proof skillet with butter or cooking spray.
- Add melted butter and sweetner to a stand mixer (or hand mixer with a large bowl) mix on medium until combined.
- Add 2 eggs and vanilla and mix until all combined.
- Add in almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until dough forms.
- Fold in Lily's Chocolate Chips.
- Press into skillet in an even layer.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. 20 minutes will result in a gooey skillet cookie while 25 minutes will be firmer.
- Cut into 10 slices and serve with your favorite keto friendly ice cream