I keep things simple with this tasty Keto Tuna Salad. Simple ingredients with bold flavor makes this a perfect go-to for any meal prep!
I know some people get fancy with their tuna salad but I like to keep it super simple. This recipe is how my family has been making tuna salad since before I was born. It is truly a classic.
What kind of tuna is best for tuna salad?
There are several types of tuna but the most common canned tuna types are albacore and light tuna. Albacore is lighter in color and flavor and is larger chunks. It also has much more mercury so I avoid it.
Light tuna is darker in color and richer in flavor and it has little mercury. This is my favorite because it is so much tastier and less dry than albacore. Low mercury is a bonus!
Check out these other amazing keto recipes:
The Best Keto Tuna Salad
- 18 ounces canned tuna, drained
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl add your drained tuna and mayonnaise. Mix until these ingredients are combined equally.
- Next, add your dijon mustard and dill relish. Making to stir well to combine ingredients. Now add your salt and pepper to taste. Store in air-tight container. Serve.