Juicy hamburger, crisp spinach and tomatoes, salty blue cheese, delicious avocado, and an amazing paprika aioli that I could eat on anything. This Keto salad will not disappoint.
Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Read my honest review here.
I think this is my new favorite way to eat a burger. Juicy hamburger, crisp spinach and tomatoes, salty blue cheese, delicious avocado, and an amazing paprika aioli that I could eat on anything. This Keto Salad will not disappoint.
I am a huge fan of burgers. They are so easy to make up quickly on the weekend, then you have your lunches all planned out for the week! I like to prep a bunch on the weekend and then just pop one in the microwave anytime I get a craving…which is always, by the way. I usually just plop one in a bowl and have some sautéed zucchini on the side; but how amazing does this keto salad look? It’s just as easy to put together as a bowl full of zucchini, but much more delicious!
You could definitely customize these keto salads any way you like. Don’t like blue cheese…use feta or goat cheese. Both would be delicious! Not a fan of avocado…just skip it! These salads are so versatile! You could do chicken burgers or turkey burgers too.
I’ve talked so much about the keto salad, I have skipped the most important part, the burger itself! These burgers are so juicy and flavorful, it’s the only way I will make a burger now.
Let’s talk about this paprika aioli. One word…amazing! It’s smoky from the cumin and smoked paprika and it has that zip from the citrus that any good aioli should have. Pinky promise me you will not skip it. And please do not skip the red pepper flake, k thanks.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
HOW TO MAKE A KETO SALAD:
Keto Salad with Burger and Paprika Aioli
For the Burgers
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
For the Smoked Paprika Aioli
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- ¾ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
For Assembling the Bowls
- 5 oz Baby Spinach
- 1 Avocado , peeled, seed removed, and sliced
- 5 oz Grape Tomatoes , sliced in halve
- ¼ cup Blue Cheese crumbles
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tsp Red pepper flake
- Combine burger ingredients in a medium bowl being careful not to overwork the meat
- shape into 4 burger patties and cook in a heavy bottom skillet until desired doneness
- While Burgers are cooking combine all Aioli ingredients in a small bowl
- To Assemble bowls: divide spinach into 4 bowls, top with ¼ sliced avocado, ¼ tomatoes, ¼ blue cheese, and burger. Dollop a spoonful of aioli on the burger. Drizzle each bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- season each bowl with salt and pepper, and red pepper flake
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
⭐ Did you make this Keto Salad Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer