Only 100 calories for a generous serving of hollandaise...yes please! This Greek Yogurt hollandaise is virtually half the calories of traditional recipes and still only one carb. If you're looking to get more bang for your buck, this sauce is for you!
Not only is this hollandaise low in calories, it is also super easy! No blender, double boiler or any other crazy stuff needed. Just heat and eat! You can also re-heat this in the microwave!
Hollandaise Sauce is such a classic way to dress up a boring vegetable or to simply spoon over eggs Benedict.
Here's how I make a low carb eggs Benedict:
Start with my 90 second microwave bread or your low carb English muffin of choice. Split it in half and top with poached eggs, pan seared slices of Canadian bacon, followed by this amazing Greek Yogurt hollandaise.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Garlic Butter Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice
- Pesto Chicken with Burst Tomatoes
- Baked Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Keto Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Keto Asian Chopped Salad
I hope you enjoy this Greek Yogurt Hollandaise Sauce recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Easy Greek Yogurt Hollandaise Sauce
- 8 ounces fat free plain greek yogurt
- 3 Large Egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, whisk together the Greek Yogurt, egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, salt and cayenne. stir occasionally until heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the butter until it is fully incorporated. Makes approximately 1 cup. 2 tablespoons per serving.
- This sauce can be re-heated in the microwave. Place in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.