This super easy one pan chicken and veggies is enough for 5 lunches throughout the week! It has chicken breast, broccoli, mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, and onion.
I am so excited to share this easy One Pan Chicken and Veggies recipe with you! It is the perfect recipe for low carb meal prep because it's filled with tons of healthy veggies and makes enough for lunch all week long!
All of these veggies are full of flavor, but low in carbs so you can eat them without any worries.
The first thing I do for this one pan chicken and veggies is to get all of my veggies prepped. If I do the veggies first, then I only have to use 1 cutting board. I'm all about less dishes!
I cut up 2 broccoli crowns into smaller florets, quarter 8 ounces of baby bella mushrooms, cut 2 large zucchini into large chunks, cut 3 bell peppers (red, orange, and green) into 1 inch pieces, and slice a whole red onion.
I then cut 3 pounds of chicken breasts into large chunks. You want the chicken breast pieces to be about 2 inches square so they do not dry out in the oven before the veggies have time to cook.
For the seasonings I use avocado oil (better for high heat cooking), oregano, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
I place all of my veggies and chicken on an 18 x 26" sheet pan and pour the seasoned oil on top. I then get my hands dirty and mix everything together!
This one pan chicken and veggies is now ready for the oven. I place the pan in a 475 degree oven and let everything roast for 18 minutes. This gave me perfectly cooked and juicy chicken and perfectly cooked veggies! This makes 5 very generous servings.
In addition to this east meal prep, I also love Ham Roll Ups for an easy snack!
One Pan Chicken and Veggies
This post may contain affiliate links
- 3 lbs Chicken breast, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 3 cups Broccoli florets
- 8 ounces Baby bella mushrooms, quartered
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 2 Large Zucchini, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 Red onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon Dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 475F.
- Prep all of your chicken and veggies and dump them on the 18 x 26" sheet pan. You could also spread this between 2 smaller sheet pans.
- In a small bowl add the oil, spices, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- Pour the oil mixture over the chicken and veggies. Mix the chicken veggies and oil all together on the sheet pan. Lay out in a single layer.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 18 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165F.
- For meal prep: divide into 5 bowls with lids and store in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
⭐ Did you make this One Pan Chicken and Veggies Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer