FLAVORFUL GREEK CHICKEN WITH EASY TZATZIKI SAUCE
Want a easy and delicious meal prep without a lot of time??
Take a look at this keto friendly, mediterranean inspired dish!
Okay, let me show you how easy this recipe will be. Let’s get started!
FOR THE CHICKEN MARINADE:
Mix all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. The ingredients are lemon juice, avocado oil, greek yogurt, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
Now you will need to add in the chicken. Making sure to toss to coat.
Once you have finished with that.. you will need to cover with plastic wrap or a lid and refrigerate for 1 hour.
I have found that any more than 1 hour is not necessary. The flavors penetrate the meat and it tastes amazing!
Okay. Now that your marinade is all done…
Let’s get started heating a large skillet over medium heat.
Cook the chicken breast for 4 minutes on each side or until an internal meat thermometer reads 165F.
If you find that a lot of liquid is related from the meat into the pan, simply drain it off so your greek chicken will brown nicely.
Remove from heat and set aside.
FOR THE TZATZIKI:
Our ingredients are minced mini seedless cucumbers, salt, greek yogurt, avocado oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
If you cannot find mini seedless cucumbers, you can use 1/3 of a regular cucumber.
In a small bowl combine all of your ingredients for the tzatziki and mix well.
Serve with the savory Greek Chicken and enjoy!!
⭐ Did you make this Greek Chicken with Easy Tzatziki Sauce Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Greek Chicken with Easy Tzatziki Sauce
For the Greek Chicken:
- For the chicken marinade. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add in chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook the chicken breast for 4 minutes on each side or until the internal meat thermometer reads 165F.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the tzatziki and mix well.
- Serve with Greek chicken.