Strawberry Cream Cheese Crepe Filling is a decadent filling with sweet strawberries, rich cream cheese, with a hint of vanilla! Pair this creamy filling with my Easy 4 Ingredient Keto Crepes and make this dish perfect for breakfast, brunch or a sweet dessert! So rich with flavor.. you'll wish you started living the keto lifestyle sooner!
Tired of the same old thing at the breakfast table?
Looking for something different that even the kiddos will love too?
Strawberry Cream Cheese Crepe Filling is so rich with flavor.. you'll enjoy every bite!
Pair with my Easy 4 Ingredient Keto Crepes- Sweet or Savory to make this a perfect keto/low carb treat!
Let's get started!
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE CREPE FILLING
In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, ¼ cup of the Lakanto powdered sweetener and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy.
In a separate small mixing bowl, combine the diced strawberries with the additional 2 tablespoons of sweetener.
The sweetener will draw liquid out of the strawberries and make a sauce (this is called macerating).
After the strawberries have finished macerating, combine ¼ of the mixture with the cream cheese mixture.
This will be your filling for your crepes!
Fill each crepe with ¼th of the filling and top with the remaining strawberry sauce.
You'll love this sweet and rich Strawberry Cream Cheese Crepe Filling with every keto bite! Yummy
Like this keto friendly recipe? Check out my recipes for Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins, Keto Cheese Danish or Easy Keto Granola (Sugar-free, Gluten-free)!
⭐ Did you make this Strawberry Cream Cheese Crepe Filling Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Strawberry Cream Cheese Crepe Filling
- 4 Ounces Softened cream cheese
- ½ Cup Heavy cream
- ¼ cup +2 tablespoons powdered sweetener (or powdered sugar if not keto)
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Diced strawberries
- 4 Keto crepes
- Hand Mixer
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, heavy cream, ¼ cup of the sweetener and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine the diced strawberries with the additional 2 tablespoons of sweetener.
- Stir the strawberry mixture with a spoon and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- The sweetener will draw liquid out of the strawberries and make a sauce (this is called macerating).
- After the strawberries have finished macerating, combine ¼ of the mixture with the cream cheese mixture. This is the filling for the crepes.
- Fill each crepe with ¼th of the filling and top with the strawberry sauce.
- My favorite keto sweetener is Lakanto! Find a link and a coupon code at the bottom of this recipe.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
I want to make these today for my mother on Mother's Day. I guess I should have planned ahead better. I do not have the powdered sweetener. Can I use any sweetener? She is eating keto so I don't want to use powdered sugar.
Granular sweetener would be gritty. I know this is a day late but you could pulse the sweetener in the food processor to make it more powdery.
Angela Allison says
What an incredible recipe! So many flavors and Keto-friendly, score! Thanks so much for sharing.
Shadi Hasanzadenemati says
Love how easy and delicious this recipe is. It's perfect for a gathering or a party.
Shadi Hasanzadenemati says
I made your recipe for a gathering the other day and everyone kept asking for the recipe. It was totally a hit!
This was incredible! Thank you for the recipe!
WE made this ...this past weekend. My kids are HUGE strawberry fans, so I knew that we had to try this when I saw it. Your recipes are always great.
I think I could dispense with the crepes completely and just devour that filling with a big spoon 🙂
Annie @ Annie's Noms says
These are just dreamy!!! They look absolutely divine and I would love to be devouring a plate right now. Definitely making these ASAP 🙂
Eileen Monaco says
Are you sure you are not a trained chef?
Your recipes are fabulous!!
Your cheesecake is to die for!!!
Thanks so much for making my dieting easy & enduring!!
Love love love your food!!!
Thank you so much!