Impress your friends with this low carb drink...black cherry and mint smash! The black cherry sparkling water from Schweppes really tickles my nose and is so much better than sugar filled soda!
Who is a fan of sparkling water like I am? I am currently obsessed with it actually, especially the flavored sparkling waters. Of course there is soda. But that’s either full of sugar or full of chemicals.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
But guys, this Schweppes Sparkling Water is my new BFF. When I pick up a pretty shiny can of the stuff, I feel like I’m one of the cool kids sipping on one of the most sophisticated beverages you could pick up at the moment.
Not to mention that it is has only 2 ingredients: carbonated water and natural flavors. That’s my favorite part!
Schweppes Sparkling Water is now available at Walmart (also a BFF) and I found this lovely stuff on the Schweppes Sparkling Water end cap in the beverage department. Their packaging really has it going on and really catches my attention. It’s so shiny!
I love to shop at Walmart for all of my grocery needs, but also for all of my party needs. When I needed a low carb drink recipe to share with all of you amazing people, I knew that I could find everything I needed at Walmart.
This Black Cherry and Mint Smash is so simple to make but will be sure to impress all of your fancy guests this holiday season. The Schweppes Sparkling Water in the black cherry flavor, mixed with more cherries and mint, tickles my nose in more ways than one.
Black Cherry and Mint Smash
- 2 12oz Cans Schweppes Black Cherry sparkling water
- 8 Fresh or frozen pitted dark cherries
- 6 Mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- liquid sweetener, if desired
- Divide the cherries and the mint into 2 glass tumblers. Muddle the cherries and the mint. Fill each glass halfway with crushed ice. Pour 1 can of Schweppes Black Cherry Sparkling Water into each glass and stir. Sweeten to taste.
- A muddler is a bar tool used to release the flavors of the fresh ingredients such as herbs and fruits. If you do not have a muddler, you could use the end of a wooden spoon.
- Most smash recipes are mixed in a cocktail mixer but I do not recommend this method because of the sparkling water.
- You could leave this drink unsweetened (delicious) or you could sweeten it with liquid stevia drops. You could also use a sugar free powdered sweetener such as erythritol to make a sugar free simple syrup. Just mix ½ cup of erythritol with ½ cup of water in a saucepan and heat until the powder is dissolved.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
⭐️ Did you make this recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer