This easy crustless spinach pie is cheesy and full of spinach. Make this keto friendly spinach pie for breakfast, or have as a delicious, veggie packed dinner.
I am a huge fan of quiche recipes. I especially love the crustless variety! This Crustless Spinach Pie is packed full of spinach, cheese, and flavor!
I have another crustless quiche recipe that has no veggies…and I am perfectly okay with that! But sometime a greens craving hits and this spinach pie fits the bill.
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH PIE
This spinach pie couldn’t be any easier with only 7 simple ingredients that I always have on hand.
To get started, we sauté the onion in the butter until they are translucent. We also need to thaw the spinach and squeeze out most of the liquid.
Now we add in the sautéed onions, beaten eggs, cheese, and seasonings.
Mix that altogether and then pour in our prepared pie plate.
Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the eggs are set. Slice into 6 pieces and serve!
⭐ Did you make this Crustless Spinach Pie Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Crustless Spinach Pie
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Diced Onion
- 1 12 ounce Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of liquid
- 5 Large Eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 2 Cups Shredded Swiss cheese
- Heat the butter in a small slilet over medium heat. Sauté the onion until it is translucent, about 6-8 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F. Spray a pie pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, add in the spinach, onion, beaten egg, heavy cream, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and cheese. Stir until all combined. Pour into the pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Cut into 6 slices and serve.