This one sheet pan with roasted butternut squash and cauliflower paired with savory curry roasted chicken thighs is everything your keto kitchen needs this holiday season! Beautifully fall colored, keto friendly dish that will be the hit of your family gatherings! Not to mention a hassle free clean up meal!
I'm all about making cooking as easy and hassle free as possible!
Curry Roasted Chicken Thighs with Butternut Squash and Cauliflower is a fall colored, full of flavor one pan dish!
Perfect low carb friendly meal for those family gatherings this Fall season!
Let's get started!
HOW TO MAKE CURRY ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND CAULIFLOWER
First thing you will need to do is pre-heat your oven to 400F.
Start by cutting your butternut squash in cubed chunks. You will first need to peel the butternut squash, then cut off the bulbous end. I didn't use this end but you can save it for another recipe like soup!
Now, you'll need to cut your small head of cauliflower into florets.
Now that you have your veggies cut and prepared.
Place the butternut squash and cauliflower on a rimmed 18x13 baking sheet.
Pour the oil over the vegetables and toss to coat.
Place the chicken thighs with the vegetables.
Now let's add our spices!
In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the seasoning evenly all over the vegetables and the chicken.
Bake in your pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are fork tender and the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165F.
Serve and enjoy this keto friendly dinner...packed with so many flavorful spices! Yummy!
Curry Roasted Chicken Thighs with Butternut Squash and Cauliflower
This post may contain affiliate links
- 3 cups Fresh cubed butternut squash
- 1 Small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- more kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Cut butternut squash into cubed chunks.
- Cut 1 small head of caulifower into florets.
- Place the butternut squash and cauliflower on a rimmed 18x13 baking sheet.
- Pour the oil over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place the chicken thighs within the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, curry powder,cumin, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the seasoning all over the vegetables and the chicken.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are fork tender and the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165F.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.