Keto Frittata with Sausage is a savory, full of flavor breakfast sure to get your morning started right! Perfect for your busy keto lifestyle with its easy meal prep time! This low carb, baked, sausage recipe has everything you need to get your day going!
HOW TO MAKE KETO FRITTATA WITH SAUSAGE
If you’re like me you don’t have a lot of time to make a healthy breakfast in the mornings…
All that is about to change with this easy keto friendly frittata!
You may be wondering what is the difference between a quiche and a frittata? A frittata has more eggs and vegetables and less cream, while a quiche has more cream and eggs and less vegetables.
First things first! Preheat your oven to 425F.
Now heat in a 10 inch oven proof skillet over medium heat.
Add in sausage, onion and bell pepper.
Cook and crumble sausage until sausage is cooked through and onion and bell pepper are soft.
Now in a large bowl mix together eggs, parmesan cheese, heavy cream and parsley.
Once you have mixed that well. Pour the keto frittata mixture on top of sausage mixture and stir.
Remove your skillet from heat and place skillet in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the center of the frittata is set.
In just 30 minutes you have a savory, full of flavor breakfast that looked like you cooked all morning! Yummy!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Frittata with Sausage Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Frittata with Sausage
- ½ pound ground breakfast sausage
- 8 Eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup Diced white onion
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chopped parsley
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Heat a 10 inch oven proof skillet over medium heat. I use cast iron.
- Add in sausage, onion and bell pepper.
- Cook and crumble sausage until sausage is cooked through and onion and bell peppr are soft. 5-8 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, parmesan cheese, heavy cream and parsley.
- Pour egg mixtue on top of sausage mixture and stir. Let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and place skillet in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the center of the frittata is set.
- Cut into 6 servings and serve.