Keto Breakfast Muffins are a super easy, perfect grab-go breakfast for those busy mornings! Packed with protein and low in carbs makes this hearty muffin a go-to choice for anyone living a healthier lifestyle! With zucchini, cheese and savory ham…so much flavor packed in every keto breakfast muffin!
Let’s face it. Some mornings it’s a challenge to even get out the door on time let alone have a time for a healthy breakfast! Keto Breakfast Muffins with Zucchini, Cheddar and Ham is a packed full of flavor, in every keto muffin bite! Super easy to make, which makes this a perfect recipe for those meal prep mornings! Packed with protein but low in carbs!
I love all kinds of muffins and I bet you do too! Check out my other keto muffin recipes:
- Banana Bread Muffins – Yes, they are keto!
- Chocolate Chip muffins
- Almond flour muffins
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
Let’s get started!
HOW TO MAKE KETO BREAKFAST MUFFINS WITH ZUCCHINI, CHEDDAR AND HAM
Let’s first start by preheating your oven to 375F and spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
Now, let’s start grating your zucchini and start chopping you ham and set this aside.
Zucchini is really easy to grate with a box cheese grater. it literally takes minutes!
In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
Add in the eggs, zucchini, cheddar cheese and ham. Nope, no need to squeeze the liquid from the zucchini!
Make sure to mix well!
Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin tin. Your cups should be completely full!
I tested this recipe using muffin liners and it worked with and without the liners. Just make sure to spray the inside of the liners before putting in the batter.
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Perfect 30 minute recipe for those busy mornings! Yummy!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Breakfast Muffins with Zucchini, Cheddar and Ham Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Breakfast Muffins with Ham, Cheddar, and Zucchini
- 2 ½ Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- 4 Large Eggs, beaten
- 2 Medium zucchini, grated
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 9 ounces Ham, Chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F and spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Grate you zucchini and chop your ham and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Add in the eggs, zucchini, cheddar cheese and ham. Mix Well!
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin tin. The cups will be completely full.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
- These worked with muffin liners as well for easier clean up. Just be sure to spray the inside of the liner so the keto breakfast muffins don't stick.
- There is no need to squeeze the liquid from the zucchini.