Want to spice up your keto taco night? Cilantro Pesto Cauliflower Rice is the zesty, super quick, side dish that will bring the “kick” back to your low carb table! Make this a complete meal by adding in your favorite steak, chicken or pork and make yourself a fiesta bowl! With it’s nutty pesto sauce and the refreshing flavor of cilantro… you’ll wish taco night was every night!
I love Cilantro!
So when I came up with this super easy, zesty Cilantro Lime Pesto Cauliflower Rice.. I had to share it with you!
Great for a taco night or make into a complete meal…simply by adding in your favorite beef, chicken or pork!
HOW TO MAKE CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE
Let’s get started!
MAKING THE CILANTRO PESTO:
Start by combing the cilantro, salt, sliced almonds and avocado oil in a mini food processor. I love the nuttiness the almond brings to this cilantro lime cauliflower rice.
Pulse until all combined well! CILANTRO PESTO DONE.
Now that you’re finished with that, steam the frozen cauliflower rice per the package instructions. You could also use fresh cauliflower and you can follow my tutorial for making it here.
Now we combine the steamed cauliflower rice, cilantro pesto in a medium bowl and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
In just 10 minutes…your keto taco night will never be dull again! Yummy
Like this keto/low carb side dish? Check out my recipes for Mexican Cauliflower Rice, Loaded Cauliflower Casserole, and Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Pesto and Burst Tomatoes.
⭐ Did you make this Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Cilantro Lime Pesto Cauliflower Rice
- 1 12 ounce bag cauliflower rice (see notes for fresh cauliflower)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 Cup Fresh cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- Mini Food Processor
Making the Cilantro Pesto:
- Combine the cilantro, salt, sliced almonds and avocado oil in a mini food processor.
- Pulse until all combined.
- Steam the frozen cauliflower rice per the package instructions.
- Combine the steamed cauliflower rice pesto in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Season with lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Use my tutorial for fresh cauliflower rice here.