Garlic and Thyme Roasted Mushrooms is an easy, melt in your mouth oven roasted keto side dish! This garlic and thyme baby portobello mushroom recipe is a perfect topper for Cauliflower Rice, favorite veggies or just as an appetizer platter! An easy, healthy, MUST HAVE recipe for every low carb, keto friendly lifestyle!
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC AND THYME ROASTED MUSHROOMS
I love mushrooms and I am always looking for a different kind of keto side dish. So when I came up with this recipe, I had to share it with you!
This oven roasted garlic and thyme mushroom recipe is so full of flavor that you will enjoy every bite!
I think it would convert even adamant mushroom haters!
Let’s get started!
Go ahead and preheat your oven to 350f.
Quarter baby Bella mushrooms and place in a large mixing bowl.
Add in the almond flour, Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper and avocado oil.
Make sure tossing evenly!
Pour your mushrooms in an even layer in a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
This roasted mushroom recipe is so easy and so flavorful.. you’ll soon be adding this to one of your favorite meals!
Like this recipe? Looking for a dinner to go with these Garlic and Thyme Roasted Mushrooms? Check out my recipe for Microwave Cauliflower Rice, Ground Beef Stroganoff or Tuscan Chicken using Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs!
⭐ Did you make this Garlic and Thyme Roasted Mushrooms Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Garlic and Thyme Roasted Mushrooms
- 1 pound Baby Bella mushrooms, wiped clean
- 1/4 cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 2 tablespoons Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Quarter baby Bella mushrooms and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the almond flour, Parmesan Cheese, parsley, thyme, garlic, salt, pepper and avocado oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Pour mushrooms in an even layer in a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.