These Instant pot country style ribs are a set it and forget it 3 ingredient recipe that will be on repeat! Boneless pork ribs are made extremely tender in the Instant Pot. So much flavor without all the work! Your whole family will love this pressure cooker BBQ country style ribs!
I have been eating pork country style ribs since I was a little girl, both boneless and bone-in. We’ve had them cooked every which way but I have to say, these Instant pot BBQ country style ribs are my favorite (sorry mom). I love how lean the pork is and how tender they get in the Instant Pot pressure cooked, if you cook them long enough!
I love this recipe because it is 1 step, set and forget, easy peasy. There is no need marinate or dirty up another pan by broiling in the oven. Sure, you can do all that on the weekend, but when you have hungry kids and need dinner on the table ASAP, this instant pot boneless pork ribs recipe is where it’s at.
Make sure your Instant Pot is ready to go with the silver pot in the base. Pour 1 cup of water in the silver pot. Now, favorite step, place a steamer basket in the Instant Pot. This is going to keep the ribs out of the steam water and allow the country ribs to keep all of that amazing rub on them so it doesn’t get washed off. Leaving the ribs in the water is essentially boiling them!
Place the boneless pork ribs in the steamer basket. Add the first layer, sprinkle with BBQ rub, then add a second layer of ribs and a second layer of BBQ rub. Place the lid of the Instant Pot, make sure it is set to sealing, and pressure cook on High for 20 minutes plus a 10 minute natural pressure release. If this all sounds like a foreign language to you, be sure to check out my Instant Pot Beginners Guide.
Why are my country style ribs tough?
If after the country style ribs are finished cooking in the Instant pot and you find them to still be tough, they need to cook a bit longer. I add 10 more minutes to the cook time and then do another 10 minute natural pressure release.
Can you overcook country style ribs?
Yes! If you overcook your ribs, they will become dry because all of the liquid is essentially squeezed out of them in the Instant Pot.
Be sure to checkout my other Keto Instant Pot recipes:
- Instant Pot Chicken Breast
- Instant Pot Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- Instant Pot Carnitas
Instant Pot Country Style Ribs - 3 Ingredients!
- 3 Pounds Boneless Pork Country Style Ribs
- ½ Cup Keto friendly BBQ dry rub
- 1 Cup Keto Friendly BBQ Sauce
- Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot)
- Add 1 Cup water to instant pot, followed by a steamer basket. Begin layering your country style ribs. Next sprinkle half your your dry rub over the top of your ribs. Add the rest of your country style ribs and the other half your dry rub. Set your instant pot on high pressure and cook for 20 minutes, followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release.
- To with your favorite BBQ sauce and serve.
- Nutrition would depend on the dry rub and BBQ sauce you use. 6 ounces of boneless pork ribs would be 228 calories, 10g fat, 0g carbs, and 34g protein