Looking for an easy weeknight dinner? This Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Peppers is perfect for those busy nights when you just can't find the time. Quick prep and even easier clean up...this sheet pan recipe is absolutely perfect!
Meal prep this easy recipe for lunches for the week or make it for a quick dinner and serve these chicken sausages with or without the bun! No matter how you do it, this recipe will be a hit.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Keto chicken enchilada soup
- Low Carb Breakfast Burrito for One
- Pumpkin French Onion Soup
- Keto Strawberry Muffins
- Garlic Butter Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice
- Pesto Chicken with Burst Tomatoes
Checkout these other amazingly delicious quick dinner recipes:
- Keto Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Keto Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Keto Vodka Sauce with Chicken
- Walking Taco Casserole
I hope you enjoy this sheet pan chicken sausage and peppers recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Peppers
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Large Sweet Onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Chicken Sausage Links I use Aidells
- 10x15 Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Add the chopped peppers and onions to the pan and drizzle with the oil. Sprinkle the seasonings over top and then use tongs to toss the oil and seasonings with the peppers and onions. Spread the mixture evenly around the sheet pan and finally, arrange the sausages on top.
- Place into already preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the sausages are browned and the onions and peppers are wilted and starting to brown around the edges. Serve with your favorite hot dog buns...I like Lewis Bake shop for low carb
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.