This keto brown sugar glazed salmon is my latest obsession. It is great served with vegetables or as the protein on a salad. The salty sweet combo will have you making this every week just like me!
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Sheet pan chicken sausage and peppers
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Keto chicken enchilada soup
- Low Carb Breakfast Burrito for One
- Pumpkin French Onion Soup
- Keto Strawberry Muffins
- Garlic Butter Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice
Checkout these other amazingly delicious quick dinner recipes:
- Keto Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Keto Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Keto Vodka Sauce with Chicken
- Walking Taco Casserole
I hope you enjoy this keto brown sugar glazed salmon recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Keto Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
- 1.5 pounds salmon filet, cut into 4 portions Thawed if frozen
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or any cooking oil will work
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F and line a rimmed baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Place the salmon filets evenly spaced on the foil.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Spoon the mixture evenly on the top of each salmon filet. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon internal temperature is 145F.
- You can use skin on or skinless salmon filets. The salmon skin will not get crispy so it is best to remove it after cooking.
- If you are not following a keto diet, you can definitely use real brown sugar.
- A granular sweetener is preferable over liquid as it thickens the glaze.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.